These are some of the items we need for our cat sanctuary at Purrwood Forest. Every little bit helps!
Check out our Amazon WishList for easy shopping.
- CASH!!! (Lots of kitties, LOTS of expenses!)
- A FENCE!!!
- Firewood!!! (kitty barn/shop is heated by wood stove in the winter)
- Dry food (like Authority from PetsMart)
- Canned food (any good quality brand)
- FOOD GRADE – Diatomaceous Earth (MUST be food grade… do NOT get the stuff you put in your pool!) (safely helps with bug control!)
- Cat litter (clumping and non-clumping, we are huge fans of Tidy Cat Multi-Cat Scoop-able litter in the yellow buckets)
- Advantage, Frontline, Sentinel, etc… (for fleas, ticks, worms, etc..)
- Smooth bottomed (non-ridged grooved), high-walled storage totes (for litter pans)
- Any seal-able storage totes/containers (food storage)
- Food & water dishes
- Towels, blankets
- Cat beds, pillows, cushions
- Scratching posts, toys with scratching pads, cardboard insert refills for Turbo Scratchers, etc..
- Kennels, carriers (all sizes)
- Cat furniture
- Building supplies for introductory holding kennels, kitten quarantine, recovery quarantine, etc.. (wood, cage wire, window screen, screws, nails, hinges & latches for doors, scrap carpet/flooring, etc…)
- Building supplies for fencing (t-posts, goat fence panels, etc.. the taller the better.. white men may not be able to jump but cats sure can! 😉 )
- Anything else you can think of that would be good for cats that I might have missed!
Make A Donation: Your donation helps us to provide food, cage-free shelter and veterinary care for wayward cats in need of refuge.
You can send a check or money order to:
(If you send a check PLEASE tell us so we can watch for it. They stuff our PO box to the brim with junk mail!)
PO Box 264
Melissa, Texas 75454
Don’t have a PayPal Account? That’s okay! You don’t need one! Click on the “DONATE” button anyways, then on the next screen just scroll down a little until you see this:
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue