These are some of the items we need for our cat sanctuary at Purrwood Forest. Every little bit helps!
Check out our Amazon WishList for easy shopping.
- CASH!!! (Lots of kitties, LOTS of expenses!)
- A FENCE!!!
- Firewood!!! (kitty barn/shop is heated by wood stove in the winter)
- Dry food (like Authority from PetsMart)
- Canned food (any good quality brand)
- FOOD GRADE – Diatomaceous Earth (MUST be food grade… do NOT get the stuff you put in your pool!) (safely helps with bug control!)
- Cat litter (clumping and non-clumping, we are huge fans of Tidy Cat Multi-Cat Scoop-able litter in the yellow buckets)
- Advantage, Frontline, Sentinel, etc… (for fleas, ticks, worms, etc..)
- Smooth bottomed (non-ridged grooved), high-walled storage totes (for litter pans)
- Any seal-able storage totes/containers (food storage)
- Food & water dishes
- Towels, blankets
- Cat beds, pillows, cushions
- Scratching posts, toys with scratching pads, cardboard insert refills for Turbo Scratchers, etc..
- Kennels, carriers (all sizes)
- Cat furniture
- Building supplies for introductory holding kennels, kitten quarantine, recovery quarantine, etc.. (wood, cage wire, window screen, screws, nails, hinges & latches for doors, scrap carpet/flooring, etc…)
- Building supplies for fencing (t-posts, goat fence panels, etc.. the taller the better.. white men may not be able to jump but cats sure can! 😉 )
- Anything else you can think of that would be good for cats that I might have missed!
Make A Donation: Your donation helps us to provide food, cage-free shelter and veterinary care for wayward cats in need of refuge.
Our preferred method of monetary donation is through one of our active FB fundraisers. We prefer this method because FaceBook for Non-Profits does not charge a processing fee and our kitties will get the full amount of your donation.
However, if you prefer….
You can send a check or money order by contacting us via our FB Page and requesting the mailing address.
Don’t have a PayPal Account? That’s okay! You don’t need one! Click on the “DONATE” button anyways, then on the next screen just scroll down a little until you see this:
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue