There are several ways in which you can help the cats of Purrwood Forest.
- Donate financially (see below)
- Stop by our local “drop box” to donate items like food, litter, flea & tick remedies or other cat supplies. Check out our Things We Need page for more ideas! (see below for location or Contact Us if it can’t be dropped off)
- Participate in our Fundraisers! A portion of all proceeds go to Purrwood Forest (amount varies by fundraiser)
- Shop our Affiliate Companies! All commissions earned go straight to Purrwood Forest!
- Donate something from our Wish List(s): Amazon
- Donate Coupons! Whether they are kitty related coupons or not every little bit helps!! Whatever we don’t have to spend on household items/groceries we can spend on cat food, litter, vet bills, etc! If you have coupons you don’t want, send them to the PO Box listed below! Thank you!
- Spread The Word! Share our page! Tell your friends! Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
Visit Our “Drop Box” in Melissa: Melissa Feed & Seed has graciously allowed us to place a “drop box” in their store for locals who would like to donate items to our kitties. (DO NOT LEAVE CATS THERE!) You can find them at:
1707 E Melissa Rd
Melissa, TX 75454
Make A Donation: Your donation helps us to provide food, cage-free shelter and veterinary care for wayward cats in need of refuge.
You can send a check or money order to:
PO Box 264
Melissa, Texas 75454
Don’t have a PayPal Account? That’s okay! You don’t need one! Click on the “DONATE” button anyways, then on the next screen just scroll down a little until you see this:
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue